The Flash Centre London is Moving!!
After many years in The Brunswick Centre, The Flash Centre London is moving; but don't worry we aren't going far... From the 4th September we will be based at a new location in Seven Sisters, N15 (full address below). The new store will include a proper studio event space, and is just three stops away on the Victoria line from our existing Russel Square / Kings Cross location.
To celebrate the move we are running an image competition, where we’ll be giving away £750 worth of Elinchrom vouchers and 18 free tickets to an upcoming photography workshop in our new studio. To find out more about the competition scroll further down this page, but don't forget to check out the new address and benefits of our new store below.
Our New Address - From 4th September 2018
The Flash Centre
3A The High Cross Centre
There will be many customer benefits at our new location, including:
Customer Parking & No Congestion Charge!
Whilst remaining relatively close to our existing location at The Brunswick Centre (just three stops away on the Victoria line), our new space is outside of the congestion zone, and offers customer parking.
A Unique, Hands-On Customer Sales Experience.
Importantly, and excitingly, our new unit will have a professional photo studio as it’s focal point. We will use the studio to better display the wide range of professional products that we sell in a practical hands on setting, allowing a unique customer sales experience where you can always try out the latest products before you buy.
Multi Purpose Event Space
We will also be using the studio space to run a variety of exciting educational events for our customers including
New Product Launches
Free Educational Seminars
Live Streaming & Video Content
As well offering live experience in store, we will also be extending free educational content to you via our extensive social media networks. With over 7.7k subscribers to our Youtube channel, and a combined 13k + followers on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram, our new studio combined with live streaming and content filming capabilities, will allow us to demo products more successfully than ever to our followers. If you don't already follow us on social media, you can do so by clicking the icons at the bottom of this page.
Same Great Customer Service… Or Better!
Our location may be changing but we promise you the customer the same great products, the same great staff, and the same great service. Going above and beyond for our customers has always been a priority at TFC, and this move will only allow us more opportunity to do this.
We look forward to showing you our new home soon!
If you have any questions at all about the move, please don't hesitate to get in contact with your usual contact at TFC London, or using the contact info below:
The Flash Centre London Moving Competition!
We’ll be accepting image entries to this competition in three categories / themes:
Fashion & Portrait
Feel free to get creative with the themes and interpret them as you wish, we are excited to see what you can come up with! A selection of our favourite winning entries will be printed and proudly displayed in our new TFC London store, with a credit to the photographer.
In each category there will be three prizes:
1st Prize: £200 Elinchrom voucher and 2x tickets to a lighting course
2nd Prize: £50 Elinchrom voucher and 2x tickets to a lighting course
3rd Prize: 2x tickets to a lighting course
How To Enter
To enter all you have to do is upload your images (up to 3 per category) to one of our social channels, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #TFCMOVINGCOMP. Please add a comment about what kit you used to take the image and tag us (@TheFlashCentre for Facebook, @the_flash_centre for Instagram, @TheFlashCentre for Twitter) for a chance to win. Entries must be received by midnight on 7th October 2018. Winners will be announced shortly after this date.
Any questions, please get in touch via our Facebook or Instagram page.
Links to our social channels can be found below.
Terms & Conditions:
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over, except employees of The Flash Centre and their immediate families.
2. Entry is made by uploading your image to either facebook or instagram with the hashtag ‘#TFCMOVINGCOMP’; adding a comment with the kit used to take it and tag us (@TheFlashCentre for Facebook, @the_flash_centre for Instagram, @TheFlashCentre for Twitter).
3. Entry opens as soon as the competition post is uploaded. The competition will close at midnight on October 7th. Late entries will not be considered.
4. Entry is limited to 3 images per theme per entrant.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter.
Eligibility of Entries
6. Only entries that follow the required entry process will be considered. TFC accepts no responsibility for incomplete or corrupted entries or entries that fail to be received.
The Winning Entries
7. The prize entitles the winner to the specified prize, Elinchrom vouchers must be spent with The Flash Centre.
8. The winner will be selected by The Flash Centre. By entering this competition you consent that, if you win a prize, your name and winning image will be published on our social media channels.
9. By entering tise competition you allow The Flash Centre the right to print your image for display in our new London store (only winning images will be printed). Printed images will be displayed with full credit to the photographer.
10. The Flash Centre’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
12. Course tickets may be redeemed against any TFC event or class priced up to £49 (inc. VAT), and must be booked in advance at a time agreeable to both parties.
13. By entering this competition you confirm that you have the legal capacity to do so and agree to these terms and conditions.
14. The Flash Centre reserves the right to (i) cancel this competition, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use all reasonable endeavours to notify any changes to entrants and potential entrants).
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any company other than The Flash Centre.