Use Our Studios!
Need some more in depth information? Thinking of purchasing something but want to try it out first? Why not take advantage of our in house studio facilities at TFC Birmingham and TFC London?
We believe that to ensure you get the perfect kit for a job, itís always best to come and try it out first, or get an in depth demonstration from a member of our team. Thatís why weíve set up studio facilities in Birmingham and London (unfortunately we donít have quite enough room in Leeds), to enable you to try before you buy.
The Flash Centre London Studio
When we arenít running demos and workshops (workshop schedule here ), our 450ft studio is available for use free of charge to our customers (Ts & Cs apply). Equipped with a Hi-Glide system, and a variety of free to use studio flashes and LEDs, if you have an exciting idea for a shoot but donít have the budget to hire a studio, please get in contact for availability by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free use of the studio is limited to a 2 hour slot and must be pre-booked and confirmed in writing by a TFC representative prior to the shoot. For the full terms and conditions click here.
The Flash Centre
3A The High Cross Centre
Hire the Studio at TFC Birmingham
800 Square ft Studio Hire.
If you're based in Birmingham, or doing a shoot there, we have our own in house 800 square feet studio that's available to rent for just £100 per day + VAT. This price includes basic Elinchrom lighting, a White Colorama paper roll and background support set, and help and advise using the equipment from the on sight TFC team. Studio kit includes boom arm and Elinchrom 190cm Indirect Octa Lietmotiv! What better way to test fabulous Elinchrom Lighting and make some money at the same time.
Studio available weekdays 9am to 5.30pm. Mac available if required. 50% off our camera rental when using studio, T&Cs apply.
£100 Per Day + VAT.
The Flash Centre
2 Mount St Business Centre
Tel. 0121 327 9220
Studio Terms and Conditions
The Flash Centre London Studio Hire T&Cís
- Free use of the studio is limited to a 2 hour slot and must be pre-booked and confirmed in writing by a TFC representative. Please email email@example.com
- Demonstration sessions are available by prior arrangement.
- The hirer must use their own camera equipment or hire this from TFC at a special half day rate. Hire should be paid for in the normal way according to our T&Cís.
- The Flash Centre is not liable for any loss or damage to your property whilst on our premises.
- The studio is fully equipped with the following lighting equipment and use of any additional equipment must be booked in advance and is chargeable at a special half day hire rate.
- 3x Elinchrom ELC Heads
- 1x Rotolight Aeos LED
- 1x Rotolight Anova LED
- 3x Stands
- 1x Hi-Glide System
- 3x Softboxes
- 1x Elinchrom Skyport Transmitter
- 1x White Colorama Paper
- 1x Black Colorama Paper
- 1x Colour Colorama Paper (Varies)
- Colorama paper used will be charged at £6 per meter.
- No equipment is to be removed from the studio
- Equipment must be used in the manner intended by the manufacturer.
- The hirer will take reasonable care and is responsible for any breakages, loss or damage to equipment or the studio during the hire period.
- TFC staff have the right to access the space at any time, but will respect reasonable privacy.
- The hirer accepts that TFC is a working business environment and as such there will be same background noise and activity.
- The hire includes an introductory 20 minute set-up session on arrival and further assistance will be offered at an hourly rate. At busy times this may not be available.
- The space used must be left as found.
- By using the studio the hirer agrees to tag The Flash Centre into social media activity relating to the shoot. Instagram the_flash_centre / Facebook @FlashCentre / Twitter @TheFlashCentre
- Noise must be kept to a level in keeping with our surrounding sales environment.
- A maximum number of 4 people may be in the studio at any one time. Each person must sign in on arrival and sign out on completion, enabling us to sign-off the rental period.
- The hirer must ensure that any persons under the age of 18 have parentsí or guardiansí permission to be at the studio during the period of studio hire.
- The hirer agrees to take full responsibility for all persons under their control in the studio and associated areas for the duration of their rental.
- TFC reserve the right to terminate your shoot/hire at any time.
Download a studio rental terms and conditions form here