- Studio Flash
- Portable Flash
- Continuous Lighting
- Reflector Panels
- Stands and Grip
- Light & Colour Meters
- View All Lighting
- Cameras & Lenses
- Tripods and Heads
- Memory Cards
- Batteries and Chargers
- Filters & Caps
- Cables, Timers & Remotes
- Sensor Cleaning / Other Cleaning
- Colour Management
- Gaffer Gear
- Computer Peripherals and Software
- View All Photo Accessories
- Bags & Cases
- Used / Clearance
The Flash Centre and Photolease have worked in partnership for over 25 years.
PhotoLease are the leading specialist finance company in the Photographic Industry and provide flexible options for your business, whether you are a prominent professional, established company or an aspiring photographer.
Photolease have over 30 years’ experience and you will benefit from dealing directly with the funders, not an intermediary.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one month’s rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to four years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens at the end of the lease?
- Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?
- No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?
- No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?
- Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?
- You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?
- Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?
- Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?
- Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?
- No. If you clear the account before it has run its full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?
- Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. TheFlashCentre are a credit broker and are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.