Elinchrom's new BRX studio flash units are the next evolution of the popular BXRi range.
With their combination of speed, power, control and versatility mated with the full Skyport RX system the BRX flash heads give photographers freedom to express their individual style
The BRX series deliver consistency and performance required for a modern workflow. Available in 250 and 500 Ws they're perfect for all styles of photography; portraiture, fashion, product and architectural.
*The optional USB Transceiver RX and Skyport Software 3.0 are required.
- Take full control of your units settings with the EL-Skyport App for iPhone™, iPad™ and iPod Touch™ via the optional WiFi module.
- Additional features can be found when used with the EL-Skyport Software* such as Flash-Delay for strobing-effects.
- Firmware update option.
- Improved electronics for even better performance than before!
- Built-in EL-Skyport receiver for triggering.
- EL-Skyport with 8 Frequency Channels with 4 Groups.
- EL-Skyport Speed Sync mode for synchronization up to a 1/320 s on enabled SLR cameras.
- Pre-flash detector system to enable the use of BRX with speedlights.
- Visual Flash Confirmation option. The modelling lamp comes on to confirm the flash has been triggered.
- Proportional, maximum, minimum and independent adjustment of the modelling lamp.
- Variable f-stop steps: 1/1, ½, 4/10, 1/3, 2/10 or 1/10 steps are available.
- Programmable ready beep function.
- Power Auto-dump.
- Automatic temperature controlled ventilation.
- Action flashtube for sharper images.
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp).
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras.
- High impact resistant body shell.
- Accessory bayonet allowing the complete range of light modifiers.
- Rubberised handgrip with built-in fuse storage.
|You are viewing results 1 to 3 of 3|
|You are viewing results 1 to 3 of 3||